YUP China course students are prompted to register as new users
Welcome to the YUP China course. Students are now prompted to register here on the platform as new users and then confirm their account via the link that will be sent to your e-mail address.
The students will then be manually enrolled to the course YUP China. Please feel free to check out the forum and communicate with other students and the teachers Mr. CK Chan and Mr. Joseph Lau.
When hitting the "enter" button on ittfeducation.com you will be taken to the front page of the Moodle system. All the way down at the bottom there is a "login" button. Click on it and you will be taken to the login/create new account page. Follow the instructions below. Please note you MUST confirm your account otherwise it will be removed due to spammers.
Hi and welcome to the ITTF learning platform! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps to register:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Please note that your account MUST BE CONFIRMED otherwise it will be deleted due to the high amount of spam that we receive.
- Now, take a look to the left in the menu under "My courses". If you are enroled as a student you will be granted access. Otherwise wait for the manager/teachers to enrol you to the YUPCH. Once enrolled, you will be able to take part in the course.